The Closet Trading Company
TCTC X The Trevor Project Cropped Hoodie
The Trevor Project is the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning) young people through five core group of programs; Crisis Services, Peer Support, Research, Public Education & Advocacy.
To learn more about The Trevor Project, or to receive support, click here.
You deserve a loving, welcoming world.
A portion of proceeds made from every TCTC X The Trevor Project item will be directly donated to The Trevor Project.
- 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
- Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.39 g/m²)
- Dyed-to-match drawstrings
- Dropped shoulder cut
- Cropped body with a raw hem
- Printed rainbow on front left chest
- Printed back
|S (inches)||22||18 ⅝|
|M (inches)||23 ½||19 ⅜|
|L (inches)||25 ½||21 ⅜|
|XL (inches)||27 ½||22 ⅛|
|2XL (inches)||29 ½||22 ⅞|