The Closet Trading Company
TCTC X The Trevor Project Sweatshirt (Grey/Black)
The Trevor Project is the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning) young people through five core group of programs; Crisis Services, Peer Support, Research, Public Education & Advocacy.
To learn more about The Trevor Project, or to receive support, click here.
You deserve a loving, welcoming world.
A portion of proceeds made from every TCTC X The Trevor Project item will be directly donated to The Trevor Project.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Classic fit
- Unisex sizing
- 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Embroidered rainbow on front left chest
- Printed back