Positions available at all locations!
As a Buyer/Key Holder, you will be trained to perform all the duties of a Sales Stylist in addition to buying seasonal, on-trend pieces that fit our brand. You will play an integral role in all day-to-day store operations, from providing outstanding customer service using your expertise and sense of style, to making sure the store is neat, clean and well-organized at all times. Our ideal candidate has an outgoing, positive attitude, a highly developed sense of current trends and labels as well as the desire to grow personally and professionally through hard work, creativity, being a part of a team and continuous learning.
- Achieve personal monthly/daily sales goals while supporting the overall goals of the team
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new products and invite them to upcoming events
- Perform daily maintenance tasks including inventory control, re-merchandising displays, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light housekeeping
- Sort, Select and Price all incoming merchandise
- Maintain an organized work space
- Be able to clearly communicate important and relevant information as it relates to day-to-day store operations
Must have a minimum weekly availability of three days, including at least one weekend day. At least one year retail experience is required for this position and consignment buying experience is highly preferred.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY