Buyer / Key Holder Job Description & Responsibilities:
As a Buyer/Key Holder, you will be trained to perform all the duties of a Sales Stylist in addition to buying seasonal, on-trend pieces that fit our brand. You will play an integral role in all day-to-day store operations, from providing outstanding customer service using your expertise and sense of style, to making sure the store is neat, clean and well-organized at all times. Our ideal candidate has an outgoing, positive attitude, a highly developed sense of current trends and labels as well as the desire to grow personally and professionally through hard work, creativity, being a part of a team and continuous learning.
- Achieve personal monthly/daily sales goals while supporting the overall goals of the team
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new products and invite them to upcoming events
- Perform daily maintenance tasks including inventory control, re-merchandising displays, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light housekeeping
- Sort, Select and Price all incoming merchandise
- Maintain an organized work space
- Be able to clearly communicate important and relevant information as it relates to day-to-day store operations
Must have a minimum weekly availability of three days, including at least one weekend day. At least one year retail experience is required for this position and consignment buying experience is highly preferred.